Our Community Involvement
We love our community in which we live and work. By purchasing from a locally-owned business, like Ella Park Bridal, you have allowed us to support those in need. It is our way of saying "Thank You" for all of your support. Just another reason why we are different than other major chains and warehouses.
Join us in supporting the following organizations
- Brides Across America - Each year this organization gives over 2,000 dresses to military brides for FREE.
- Susan G. Komen Race For The Cure - Meeting critical needs in our communities and investing in breakthrough research to prevent and cure breast cancer.
- Gilda's Club - Gilda’s Club provides a place where anyone touched by cancer can laugh, cry, confront fears, share triumphs, and learn how to LIVE with cancer.
- Easter Seals - Provide life-changing services that maximize the independence of children and adults with disabilities.
- Holly House - A non-residential child and adult victim advocacy center. Involvement with The Contemporary Bride Expo each Fall.
- Castle High School - We continue to support the school where our three children graduated.
- Castle High School Athletics
- Castle High School Booster Club
- St. John's The Baptist Church of Newburgh
- Knights of Columbus - Ella Park Bridal is a"Hole Sponsor" for the golf tournament to raise money for vocations in Warrick County.
- Mother Teresa Treasures & Food Pantry
- Evansville Philharmonic
- Newburgh Community Theater
- America Veterns, is the largest and oldest veterans service organization that is open to and fights for all veterans and their families.
Ella Park Bridal Fashion Scholarship
Established in 2012, our family awards a scholarship to a graduating senior from Castle High school who is pursuing a Fashion Merchandising, Fashion Design, or Marketing degree. If interested in applying, be sure to contact the Castle High School Guidance Counselor.
Again, thank you from all of us at Ella Park Bridal!